Monday, February 7, 2011

ANTIQUE TEDDY BEARS TRAVEL TO FLORIDA




After the holidays it's time to leave the Michigan cold and snow behind and head down to sunny Florida. Life just seems simpler and carefree on the beach. The bears are wondering who will be chosen to accompany me to the beach. Last years chosen, Beach Bum Murphy, has traveled to a new beach in Hawaii, I know he's a happy camper in his new home. The bears have already attended Florida antique shows in Mt. Dora and Arcadia. A couple of bears found new homes, and primitives were hot, but picking wasn't as good and I came home with some nice early lighting, but no early teddy bears. They're so hard to find in Florida (or anywhere). I did find tiny Teddy B and Teddy G, those lovable Roosevelt Bears, complete with their own travel trunk. Not old, but just too cute. I can never resist a Roosevelt Bear! More Florida adventures to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.

    ReplyDelete