Monday, July 25, 2011

KITTIES HAVE THEIR OWN ANTIQUE FAINTING COUCH





Ohhh, those bad kitties. They just can't leave my antiques alone. They cuddle with the bears and play with the toys, thankfully, they're very gentle. Recently I was getting ready to attend an antique show, taking the antiques off the shelves, deciding what to take. The doll fainting couch never made it to the show and quite frankly, I don't think it ever will. I thought it would be a novelty for them and they'd never look at it after the first day. Never think you know your cat. Both kitties have totally taken over the couch, using it every day. I couldn't think of selling it now (unless they give it up). You must admit...it fits them perfect. They also love the raggedys, and the rocking horse, and the checkerboard, and... pretty much anything they shouldn't be in to.

2 comments:

  1. Cute and cuddly teddy bear toys. Lucky for you that your kitties are gentle while my little kitty is really ransacking my teddy bear toys. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty is much more typical...I don't know why mine are so gentle. Cats are so intuitive.

    ReplyDelete